Here's what you'll need: the B-Rig...
- 2 x Marshall MXL 990
- 1 x Shure SM57
- 1 x Nady cm-88
- Microphone Accessories
- 4 x Mic stands w/boom
- 4 x XLR Microphone cables
- 2 x Mic Preamps (Fast Track Pro has 2 preamps for a total of 4)
- Listening Hardware
- 1 x M-Audio StudioPro 3 Desktop Audio Monitors
- 1 x Stereo RCA cable (for the StudioPro 3's)
- 1 x AKG M 80 Studio Headphones
- 1 x Headphone extension cable
- Audio Interface
- 1 x M-Audio Fast Track Pro
- 1 x Steinberg Cubase
For the next few weeks I'm going to assume you have this set of hardware... I made a musician's friend wishlist of this stuff so you can verify the prices.
edit: One commenter mentioned using e-bay to get gear cheaper than musicians friend. It's true, you can get lots of this stuff cheaper on eBay. I'll admit it- I love ebay. The reason I don't reccomend ebay as the place to buy these items is there's no garuntee you'll be able to get them (or that you'll be able to get a given price). However you should try to snag better deals on eBay whenever possible. Just don't forget to check the seller ratings, I hate to see you guys get ripped off.